My talk at Pandamonium

05 February 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

We're going to take another break from Creativity, Inc. for a week or so because there are some important things we need to cover, but don't worry, the last few posts will be back soon. This post actually does deal with Creativity, Inc. so you'll get your fix for one more day.

I spoke at a conference called Pandamonium about "The Dual Nature of Creativity or Why Apple & Pixar Rule the World."

The video focuses on the slides, which isn't too great, because I use the slides very minimally. I also gave people like 5-10 minutes to read some things from my blog, so if you're bored during the awkward silence, go ahead and read the Steve Jobs posts and the Creativity Inc posts from my blog (hopefully re-reading, right?) in another tab.

Enjoy!



0 comments :

Hey there, thanks for leaving a comment. You're a good person